The Account Coordinator (AC) will guide customers through the implementation of our Editorial Manager (EM) and ProduXion Manager (PM) software, as well as provide ongoing support. The AC is responsible for assisting our customers in configuring and using EM and PM to work with their editorial and publishing workflow, and providing extensive customer training for both services. ACs troubleshoot and track customer questions and suggestions related to the set up and subsequent use of the EM and PM software. As this position has potential to develop into a Sr. Account Coordinator role, we are looking for a candidate capable of managing large publisher accounts, as well as someone with a strong interest in exploring new developments in the STM publishing community. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working in a software support / customer service-related field or in an editorial office. Experience in the scholarly publishing industry is extremely beneficial, and highly preferred.
- Maintain direct contact with customers and troubleshoot software-related issues that they and their end-users may experience.
- Coordinate implementation of customer data.
- Scheduling and implementation of system training.
- Perform EM and PM software testing, and recreate system problems the customer may experience.
- Act as liaison between customers, Product Management, and the Engineering staff.
- Manage all projects for assigned customers, such as feature development requests, custom reports, ongoing training needs, custom tutorials, etc.
- Ability to understand and identify potential growth opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Proactively contact customers regarding new features that might be beneficial to their workflow
- Conduct sessions at our annual User’s Group Meeting, preparing presentations and presenting to group sessions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of customer support in web based environments a must.
- Knowledge of multiple computer platforms and internet browsers.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through competing priorities.
- Highly flexible and diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Above-average writing and communication skills.
- Account management, and business development skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, please contact Jack Howell, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.