Aries has an exciting opportunity available for an Account Coordinator to join our growing Client Services team. The Account Coordinator will guide customers through the implementation of our software, as well as provide ongoing support. Additional duties include assisting our customers in configuring and using our products, training, troubleshooting and tracking customer questions and suggestions. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working in a software support / customer service-related field or in an editorial office. Experience in the scholarly publishing industry is extremely beneficial, and highly preferred.
- Maintain direct contact with customers and troubleshoot software-related issues that they and their end-users may experience.
- Coordinate implementation of customer data.
- Scheduling and implementation of system training.
- Perform EM and PM software testing, and recreate system problems the customer may experience.
- Act as liaison between customers, Product Management, and the Engineering staff.
- Manage all projects for assigned customers, such as feature development requests, custom reports, ongoing training needs, custom tutorials, etc.
- Ability to understand and identify potential growth opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Proactively contact customers regarding new features that might be beneficial to their workflow
- Conduct sessions at our annual User’s Group Meeting, preparing presentations and presenting to group sessions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of customer support in web based environments a must.
- Knowledge of multiple computer platforms and internet browsers.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through competing priorities.
- Highly flexible and diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
For more information and details, please contact Jack Howell, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
To apply click here!