The Account Specialist role offers an entry level role with tremendous growth opportunity in our Client Services group for an Account Specialist. The Account Specialist will troubleshoot and track customer questions related to the use of our Editorial Manager (EM) and ProduXion Manager (PM) software, as well as providing first level support. As this position is expected to develop into an Account Coordinator role, we are looking for an individual with a genuine interest in exploring new developments in the STM publishing community. The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience working in a software support / customer service-related field or in an editorial office. Experience in the scholarly publishing industry is extremely beneficial but not required. Recent college graduates with exemplary written communications skills and technology aptitude are encouraged to apply.
- Develop a general understanding of editorial workflows and how our products facilitate them.
- Perform first line troubleshooting of software-related issues end-users may experience.
- Perform software testing to recreate system problems.
- Triage and escalation of technical issues as necessary.
- Assist Account Coordinators with implementations.
- Participate in customer training secessions.
- Conduct sessions at our annual User’s Group Meeting, preparing presentations and presenting to group sessions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of web based environments a must.
- Knowledge of multiple computer platforms and internet browsers.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through competing priorities.
- Highly flexible and diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Above-average writing and communication skills.
- Account management, and business development skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Please provide a cover letter with your application.
For more information and details, please contact Jack Howell, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
To apply click here!