We have an exciting full time position available for a Marketing Specialist to contribute within our growing marketing department. This is a highly visible position with growth potential for the right individual.
- Assist with tradeshows, conferences, meetings, and sponsorships: maintain events schedule, maintain deliverables schedules for individual events, process forms, coordinate booth and materials shipping, order services and amenities, and more
- Be/Become proficient in video production using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Gain a detailed and hands-on understanding of Aries’products so as to prepare “films” of functionality sequences.
- Respond to requests for logos and company description
- Coordinate user group meeting attendee registrations and payments, and respond to questions
- Assemble user group meeting kits, badges, and other printed materials
- Answer sales/marketing line phone calls
- Run Constant Contact, Salesforce, and other reports; process opt-outs from email campaigns
- Perform some routine WordPress web site and social media site updates as requested
- Handle updates to sales and marketing documents and collateral as requested
- Work closely with printers and vendors as requested.
- Proofread / copyedit marketing materials
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks including ordering of supplies for marketing events and initiatives and other tasks as needed
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks as directed by manager
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills and appropriate professional experience
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate multi-faceted projects with minimal supervision
- Experience and facility with relevant software applications and technical aptitude
- An eye for good design
- Willingness to learn software applications such as WordPress, Vimeo, Constant Contact, CVENT, and Salesforce
- Proofreading skills
- Microsoft Office, CRM experience, some Adobe Creative Suite experience such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience creating videos a plus
- Interest in learning about the Scholarly Publishing industry a plus
To apply, please contact Jack Howell, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.