Want to learn about the latest Editorial Manager/ProduXion Manager software features and upcoming Aries innovations? Want to advocate for your favorite future developments and provide feedback to the Aries product management team? Want to discuss hot industry topics and network with colleagues? If you said “YES” to any of the above questions, join us for the 16th annual European Editorial Manager User Group Meeting at the America Square Conference Centre in London on January 23-24, 2020!
There is only one more week to take advantage of the early bird rate before it expires on Monday, December 16th. Book your sessions for EEMUG 2020 today to take advantage of this offer! In addition to the early bird discount, ISMTE members are also eligible to receive an extra $50 off when you use promo code “ISMTE” during online registration!
EEMUG 2020 SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Feature Workshop and Discussion
- Editorial Manager® Bootcamp
- ProduXion Manager®User Group
- Enterprise Analytics Reporting Case Studies
- Configuration Audit & Consultation Workshop
- Transfers: Preprint Servers, MECA & More
- Update on LiXuid Manuscript™
- Transactional API & other APIs Case Studies
- Identity Confidence Check
- Task Manager Overview
…and more! Review the full meeting agenda for additional details.
Aries user group meetings are a must-attend event for executive and journal staff with strategic responsibility for peer review and production workflow. Don’t miss this final week to sign up at the early bird discounted rate. Space is limited – register today!