Have questions about the Aries/Elsevier integration? Looking to interface with Aries Client Services staff? Want to advocate for your favorite future developments to our Product Management team? If so, join us for the Editorial Manager User Group Meeting in Boston, MA on June 20-21st. EMUG 2019 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor Hotel.
There is only one more week to take advantage of the early bird rate for registration before it expires on Monday, May 20th. Book your sessions for EMUG 2019 today to take advantage! ISMTE members can also receive an additional discount while using a special promo code inside.
EMUG 2019 sessions will include:
- Feature Workshops
- EM Bootcamp and PM User Group
- Update on LiXuid Manuscript
- Identity Confidence Check & People Record Management
- Task Manager Overview
- Custom Questions in EM
- Transfers: Preprint Servers, MECA & more
- Editor Assignment Functionality
- Transactional API and Case Studies
- Configuration Audit and Consultation Workshop
- EAR Reporting Case Studies
- Panel discussion on FAIR Data, Data Deposit Requirements and Repositories
….and more! A keynote presentation will be followed by a cocktail and networking reception with industry colleagues on Thursday evening. Browse the full agenda and select which sessions to attend across the two-day meeting.
Aries User Group Meetings are a must-attend event for executive and journal staff with strategic responsibility for peer review and production workflow. Don’t miss this final week to sign up at the early bird discounted rate. Space is limited – register today!