January 6, 2015 North Andover, MA, USA – Thanks to the feedback and support from our customers and partners, here are 12 things we successfully delivered in 2014.
1) Ringgold institutional IDs -Ensures institutional metadata capture is accurate
2) APC processing using RightsLink -Efficiency and convenience in OA workflows
3) Single Sign On with ORCID -User convenience
4) Drag and drop manuscript submission -Ease of submission for single or multiple
5) 99.99% systems availability -Always ‘on’ for world-wide use
6) 3 new major releases for all customers -Continuously improving, on schedule
7) 3 user group meetings –Boston, London or Tokyo. We are committed to global
8) Open peer review workflow options -Keeps pace with experimental workflows
9) Editor Discussion Forum enhancements -Collaborative decision making
10) Duplicate Submission Warnings based on title authors and abstract–
Increased journal office efficiency
11) Flexible cross journal reporting -Manage large, diverse and global portfolios
12) Transfer reviews and questionnaire data -Support cascading workflows before
or after editorial decision
The road ahead in 2015 looks even more exciting!
Happy Holidays, Everyone!
Aries Systems transforms the way scholarly publishers bring high-value content to the world. The company’s innovative and forward-looking workflow solutions manage the complexities of modern print and electronic publishing – from submission, to editorial management and peer review, to production tracking and publishing channel distribution. As the publishing environment evolves, Aries Systems is committed to delivering solutions that help publishers and scholars enhance the discovery and dissemination of human knowledge. Publish faster, publish smarter, with Aries Systems.