April 23, 2008, North Andover, MA, USA – In early 2008, the number of journals using Editorial Manager rose to over 2,800.
Recent new customers include:
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American Society for Engineering Management
- Colegio Nacional de Opticos-Optometristas de España
- Geological Society of America
- King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Seismological Society of America
- Society of Glass Technology
- University of Pennsylvania Press
Thank you and welcome!
[to see a list of all the journals currently using tools from Aries Systems, click here]
Aries Systems transforms the way scholarly publishers bring high-value content to the world. The company’s innovative and forward-looking workflow solutions manage the complexities of modern print and electronic publishing – from submission, to editorial management and peer review, to production tracking and publishing channel distribution. As the publishing environment evolves, Aries Systems is committed to delivering solutions that help publishers and scholars enhance the discovery and dissemination of human knowledge. Publish faster, publish smarter, with Aries Systems.