Journal of the European Optical Society deployment launches on EM
This means the journal’s users will benefit from many standard EM features, such as Ringgold, ORCID, Open Funder Registry and iThenticate integration.
Chronos, Gates Foundation initiative, will use EM Ingest
Chronos will feature a searchable database of journals compliant with the foundation’s Open Access Policy. Chronos will connect grantee manuscripts to the journal’s submission system and coordinate open access fee payments with the publisher. To learn more, attend this year’s EMUG meeting (June 16 and 17 in Boston — register now!) featuring a session on EM Ingest implementations.
EMUG 2016: The innovation train is pulling out of the station – climb aboard!
- Decision Support tools with presentations from Meta and StatReviewer
- Workflow 2020
- Preprint server integration
- Manuscript editing tool integration
- Funder integration
- Funders and APC processing
- Book workflow innovations
- Reviewer and Editor Discussion Forums
- Career development
- Keynote by Kent Anderson on “The Economics of Scholarly Publishing”
- Release updates and workshops
- Networking and reception at the Taj Boston roof bar
More than 50% of hotel rooms are already sold, so act now! And take advantage of early bird rates through May 16.
Join beta testing for version 13.0
It’s been said that forthcoming version 13.0 may be the most exciting Editorial Manager release to date! With integrations including CRediT and checkCIF, this is a version worth getting early access to! Join beta testing for version 13.0 today to unlock access to these integrations, plus exciting, configurable features like PDF Watermarks.