Editorial Manager Features – Integrated Bibliographic Database List
Integration of bibliographic database searching with editorial workflow is an ideal way to improve the quality of scholarly peer review. In Editorial Manager, author searches can validate the credentials of a submitting author and title searches can help identify potential reviewers. As part of the production process, database searches can provide important information for reference checking and copyediting.
Aries provides a unique method for constructing searches based on peer review data (such as author names, keywords or manuscript titles) and seamlessly processing those searches on target bibliographic databases. Access to the searches is controlled through Editorial Manager’s role configuration options (however, users may still require database subscriptions to access proprietary content).
Available integrated searches:
- ADS Search – The NASA Astrophysics Data System
- CAB Direct (Author, Classifications)
- EMBL Nucleotide Sequence Database (Keywords, Title)
- Emerald Insight
- GenBank® (Keywords, Title)
- Google™ (Author, Title)
- Google™ Scholar (Author, Title)
- Medline® (Keywords, Author, Title)
- Ovid (Keywords, Author, Title)
- PubMed® (Keywords, Author, Title, Classifications, and more)
- Scholar Universe (Keyword, Title, Author)
- Scirus (Author, Title)
- Scopus™ (Author, Title)
- Springer Link
If you use a bibliographic database, and would like to see it integrated with Editorial Manager or ProduXion Manager, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Coordinator.