Welcome to the 17th annual Editorial Manager User Group Meeting!
Thank you for joining us! Notes, reminders, and relevant documents can be found below. You can also pick up printed copies of these items at the registration desk in the Grand Foyer outside the Grand Ballroom.
If you have questions or require any assistance throughout the meeting, please see a member of the Aries staff.
- For Wi-Fi access, please select the network Hyatt Meeting and enter in the passcode aries19.
- Your group number for our Feature Workshop session can be found on your name badge. If you do not have a group number on your badge, please find an Aries staff member to assist you.
- Don’t forget to use the voting stickers provided to you inside your name badge to vote for your top three most desired features on our interactive poster. The poster is located in the Skyline Ballroom. Your votes help us shape the roadmap for future product developments.
- If you would prefer to be excluded from any and all photos/footage taken at EMUG, please notify a member of Aries staff and you will receive a sticker to be placed on your name badge indicating you have opted-out. We respect those who are camera shy, just let us know!
- At the end of the meeting, you will receive an email containing a link to our online meeting evaluation form. A link to the survey can also be found below, or you can pick up a printed copy at the registration desk. Please take a moment to fill out the form – your feedback is very important to us!
- After the meeting has concluded, we will share with a link to the presentation files. Click here to see presentations that are currently available.
Venue Transportation Booking & Information:
We appreciate your attendance for EMUG 2019 and look forward to seeing you again soon!