A: Aries Systems is a leading technology provider for the scholarly publishing community. Thousands of publications and other content creators trust our cloud-based workflow management solutions to streamline processes and handle data and communications. Here is what sets Aries Systems apart from the competition:
- Exclusive Focus on our Core Business: Aries Systems is uniquely positioned to provide best-in-class solutions as a leading innovator in the digital publishing workflow market and successful business in scholarly publishing software for more than three decades. We focus exclusively on workflow management solutions for peer review and production processes – our bread and butter – and we annually invest over $6 million on innovation annually.
- Dedicated Customer Support: As a trusted partner, Aries is committed to delivering best-in-class support for our clients from pre-launch through post-launch and beyond through our highly experienced, global Client Services team. Each publisher is matched with a dedicated Aries Account Manager and Account Coordinator, who offer several expert services including migration management, custom configurations, onboard and train staff, communicate important notices and system updates, and provide ongoing support to publishing teams.
- Crowd-Sourced Product Roadmap: Aries’ robust, customer- and industry-driven product roadmap is shaped by engagement with our customers and partners through Aries’ regular Editorial Manager User Group (EMUG) meetings and broader community events and activities, whereby suggested product enhancements from EM/PM users are reviewed and prioritized to ensure that our product platform evolves to meet the needs of our system users.
- Expansive Ecosystem: As a leading collaborator, Aries Systems has partnered with several best-in-class technology and service providers within the industry to optimize user workflow and experience. Editorial Manager and ProduXion Manager are integrated with many value-add, third-party applications from our expansive ecosystem to deliver value-add tools all in one place.
- Our XML Workflow Philosophy: Aries’ strategic vision for the future of scholarly publishing embodies the philosophy in which XML technology is leveraged to streamline the entire publishing process. Aries’ LiXuid Manuscript™ innovation, an EM/PM workflow feature, will eventually enable XML-first workflows for a more flexible, efficient, accurate, and satisfying workflow. This multi-year, multi-phase is initiative strives to create a true end-to-end solution for publishers.