Join Aries Systems and The Charlesworth Group for their upcoming joint webinar, Engaging Authors in China through the Charlesworth WeChat Gateway and Aries’ Editorial Manager. To accommodate our global customer-base, we will be broadcasting this presentation during two different times. Register for either our morning or afternoon session!
Save the Date: Tuesday, August 18
Time Option #1: 8am EDT | 1pm GMT | 8pm CST (China)
Time Option #2: 2pm EDT | 11am PDT |7pm GMT
In response to the rapid growth of the Chinese scholarly publishing market, Aries Systems and The Charlesworth Group have partnered to integrate Editorial Manager® with Charlesworth’s WeChat Gateway platform. Join Charlesworth and Aries for a Q&A style webinar as we discuss how publishers can improve the way they engage with Chinese authors.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- Why Publishers need to engage with China-based authors due to the changing research policies
- How to improve the publishing experience for China-based authors
- The role of WeChat in academic communication and collaboration in China
- How Charlesworth WeChat Gateway and Aries Editorial Manager help Publishers engage China-based authors
- Measuring engagement from WeChat with the Charlesworth WeChat Gateway
Helen Tian, General Manager China, The Charlesworth Group
Andrew Smith, Product & Marketing Director, The Charlesworth Group
Jake Kelleher, Director of Sales, Aries Systems
Tony Alves, Director of Product Management, Aries Systems
Join us on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 for either our 8am EDT or 2pm EDT session. Don’t miss out! Registration is free – select which time is best for you and sign up today!
8am EDT Session: Register Now
2pm EDT Session: Register Now