Aries is pleased to be featured as a guest speaker in Copyright Clearance Center’s (CCC) upcoming webinar, Streamlining OA Workflows: Use Metadata to Manage APCs. This webinar will highlight how harnessing metadata and identifiers collected during manuscript submission can improve internal efficiencies and compliance with funder mandates and transformative agreements by Open Access standards, and the key role the Aries/CCC partnership plays to support this.
Join us on Thursday, June 25th at 11am EDT for this informative session! More details below:
In this discussion, Copyright Clearance Center and Aries Systems will share how they work to achieve both their individual and shared objectives through innovation and partnership. Together we will
- Identify the “researcher identity dilemma” and its benefits and challenges
- Explore market trends and how transformative agreements serve as a bridge to full Open Access
- Discuss why metadata is important to stakeholders across the scientific publishing ecosystem
- Examine how metadata that includes standard identifiers facilitates transformative agreements
- Share how the CCC and Aries partnership has tackled the biggest industry challenges within the scholarly publishing community
Jen Goodrich, Director, Product Management, CCC
Carol Anne Meyer, Client Services Account Manager, Aries Systems
Andrew Robinson, Principal Consultant, CCC
Thursday, June 25th, 2020 | 11am EDT | 8am PDT | 4pm GMT
Don’t miss out! Registration is free – sign up today!