The 16th annual European Editorial Manager User Group Meeting (EEMUG) is exactly two weeks from today! What better way to start the New Year than to join fellow Editorial Manager® and ProduXion Manager® users at EEMUG 2020 in London?
Aries user group meetings are designed to be mutually beneficial for both Aries Systems and our users who attend. The agenda is structured to address a wide variety of workflow and industry topics at different skill levels so all attendees can participate, and also provide an open forum to solicit direct feedback from users on how to Aries can improve current solutions and innovate new ones.
Aries welcomes both veteran and first-time attendees to join us on January 23-24th at the America Square Conference Centre. There is still time to sign up for EEMUG – register online to book your sessions!
With only two weeks left until EEMUG 2020, here are some tips on how to make the most out of the two-day meeting:
- Bring your functionality wish-list with you to share during the Feature Workshop and present to the Aries product management team as suggested product improvements.
- Make yourself familiar with the sessions you had selected during online registration. Review your personal agenda and schedule for the meeting and brush up on the session topics so you’re ready to dive in!
- Use your voting stickers provided to you during registration to vote for your top three most desired features on the interactive feature poster. The items listed on the poster are features suggested by colleagues from the previous user group meeting!
- Come prepared with a list of specific workflow questions or features you would like to have addressed during the Configuration Audit and Consultation Workshop hosted by the Aries Client Services team. Take advantage of the opportunity to connect with Account Coordinators in person to help improve your EM/PM deployment!
- Attend the cocktail reception (to be held on Thursday evening) to network and socialize with industry colleagues and the Aries team over drinks and hors d’oeuvres!
- Complete the EEMUG 2020 evaluation form at the conclusion of the meeting. We encourage all attendees to complete the short survey to help Aries determine which sessions were most beneficial for you and how we can improve future meetings. Surveys can be submitted online or by filling out a physical copy at the event.
ISMTE members are eligible to receive an additional discount while using promo code “ISMTE” during registration checkout online after session selection. Don’t miss out, register now!
We look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting!
Follow along on social media:
LinkedIn: @Aries Systems Corporation
Facebook: @Editorial Manager