Thank you for attending EMUG 2019!
Following are presentations from the 2019 User Group Meeting for download and personal viewing by attendees. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
EMUG 2019 General Sessions:
EMUG 2019 Breakout Sessions:
- Effective Communications in EM: Letters & More
- ORCID Update
- What’s New for ORCID in Publishing Workflows by Alice Meadows of ORCID
- Introduction to EAR
- Transactional API & Other APIs
- Inviting Reviewers
- EAR: Reporting Use Case I (live demo)
- Analytics Showcase
- Analytics and the Editorial Office: Exploring Powerful Data at your Fingertips by Jason Roberts of Origin Editorial
- Custom Questions in EM
- EAR: Reporting Use Case II (live demo)
- ProduXion Manager User Group
- Transfers: Preprint Servers, MECA & More
- Editor Assignment Functionality
- Configuration Audit and Consultation Workshop
- Transparent and Open Peer Review
- XML Bootcamp: What is XML?
- Task Manager Overview
- Identity Confidence Check and People Record Management
- ProduXion Manager Bootcamp
- Update on LiXuid Manuscript
- From Making Discoveries to Sharing Knowledge: How Researchers Navigate the Publishing Process by Dr. Milka Kostic, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Panel Discussion: Fair Data, Data Deposit Requirements and Repositories
- Enabling FAIR Data in the Earth, Space, and Environmental Sciences by Michael A. Friedman, Ph.D., Acting Co-Director of Publications/Journals Production Manager, American Meteorological Society
- Open Science Practices at APA by Katie Einhorn, Peer Review Manager, American Psychological Association
- Research Data Management and Mendeley Data by Wouter Haak, VP Research Data Management, Elsevier/Mendeley Data
- Dryad: Advancing FAIR Data Publishing by Daniella Lowenberg, Dryad Product Manager, University of California Curation Center, California Digital Library
- Towards a FAIRer Figshare by Dan Valen, Director, Business Development and Strategy, Figshare
Aries Systems presentations are copyright © 2019 Aries Systems Corporation. All other presentations are copyright © the respective parties named in the title slides of the presentations. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, leasing, lending, public performance or other distribution is prohibited.