Free Webinar – Improving the Peer Review Process: Editor & Reviewer Support Tools
In honor of Peer Review Week 2019 next week, Aries Systems is hosting a free online webinar Improving the Peer Review Process: Editor & Reviewer Support Tools. This webinar will highlight innovative functionality available in Editorial Manager® that help streamline the overall peer review process and improve the relationship publishers have with their Reviewers. The various tools covered in this session benefit publishers, Editors, and Reviewers, contributing to efficient peer review.
The upcoming webinar is to be held on Wednesday, September 18th at 10am EDT/7am PDT/2pm GMT and will run for approximately 45 minutes.
Items to be discussed include:
- Reviewer’s visibility of their review history
- Reviewer Recognition with ORCID Peer Review Deposit
- Reviewer Database Clean-up
- Standard reports (Reviewer Thank You List) displaying:
- Number of times a Reviewer has been invited
- Number of completed reviews
- Number of uninvited or declined reviewers
- Custom Reports displaying:
- Time spent with Reviewers
- Number of reminders to Reviewers
- Article Type and Revision data breakdown
Aries Technical Solutions Consultant
Aries Data Analyst Specialist
Join us for our webinar in celebration of Peer Review Week! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the different ways Aries is dedicated to quality in peer review. Register today!