Welcome to the 20th annual Editorial Manager User Group Meeting!
Thank you for joining us! Notes, reminders, and relevant documents can be found below. If you have questions or require any assistance throughout the meeting, please see a member of the Aries team. We appreciate your attendance for EMUG 2023 and look forward to connecting with you!
Wednesday, June 14 – Thursday, June 15
Courtyard Marriott Boston Downtown Hotel
275 Tremont Street, Boston MA 02116
- For Wi-Fi access, please select the network MarriottBonvoy_Conference and enter in the passcode bosdm275.
- Registration, coffee breaks, and all sessions will be held on the 5th floor of the venue. Lunch and the cocktail reception will be held in the Empire Ballroom on the first floor. Please follow the signage at the venue to easily navigate to the desired room.
- Attendees may choose to leverage the venue’s valet services or opt for local public parking near the venue that may be more cost-effective. For those commuting through Boston’s subway MBTA, we recommend getting off at the Tufts Medical Center stop on the Orange Line and exiting to Tremont Street just steps away from the venue.
- Your group number for the Discovery Roundtables session can be found on your name badge. If you do not have a group number on your badge, please find an Aries staff member to assist you.
- Stop by our UX Station in the 5th floor lobby by the EMUG registration desk to connect with the Aries UI/UX design team, test prototype designs, and provide feedback on our systems, and sign up for future user research sessions to help shape future design enhancements to EM/PM!
- If you would prefer to be excluded from any and all photos/footage taken at EMUG, please notify the Aries team during registration and you will receive a sticker to be placed on your name badge indicating you have opted-out. We respect those who are camera shy, just let us know!
- At the conclusion of the meeting, all registrants will receive an email from Aries with a link to copies of the presentations covered during the event and a brief survey to solicit feedback on your experience at EMUG!
- Post and follow along on social media! #EMUG2023
EMUG 2023 Presentations:
- Editorial Manager Beginners Bootcamp
- Convenient Editor Functions
- UI/UX Design Enhancements
- Supporting Authors I
- Enterprise Analytics Reporting (EAR)
- Boosting Reviewer Engagement
- Issue- and Article-Based Production Workflows
- LiXuid Manuscript: End-to-End Production Solution
- ProduXion Manager User Group
- Supporting Authors II
- Effective Communication: Letters and More
- Editor Decision Support
- Inclusionary Data
- Configuration Consultation & Underused Features
- Research Integrity Innovations
- The Road Ahead